To our Camping Family,
As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve we want to let you know that we are planning on opening on May 1st for seasonals and self-contained camping units ONLY. Camping is an outdoor activity that is all about social distancing. We have over 160 acres to help make that happen!
With that said, we always strive to provide a safe & fun camping experience for everyone, staff and campers alike. We are taking a number of additional steps to be sure this happens.
- All planned activities are canceled until further notice.
- Pool will be closed until further notice.
- Gatherings of groups will not be tolerated.
- We have secured a large quantity of hand sanitizer which will be found throughout the park.
- Our already spotless bathrooms will be ‘deep cleaned’ with increased frequency.
- As part of our employee training, everyone will take part in additional instruction focused on cleaning & conduct practices to be followed.
We have some surprises in store for our camping family this season and can’t wait to share them with you!
Looking forward to seeing you around the campfire!
The Ellsworth Families