If your canine friend has been cooped up in your RV, camper or tent, come enjoy our Rip's Dog Park! A lush green, fenced dog exercise area is the perfect atmosphere for your four-legged friend to run and play to their heart’s content.
Canine Social Network
The dog park is a great place for your dog to learn how to interact with other pups in a family-friendly, fun and relaxed environment. And hey, it’s a chance for you dog lovers to meet others of the 'same breed'! The dog park is the best of both worlds for you and your pooch.
Controlled Dog Park Fun
We encourage you to bring along your canine pals as long as you take care of them and their business. (We have even installed a number of familiar objects - 'motivators' if you will, as encouragement.) But please remember there are a few dog park rules that must be followed:
- Open Sunrise To Sunset.
- Adult supervision require for children under 16.
- Pets should never be left unattended.
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations with proof available upon request.
- All waste must be cleaned up and disposed of appropriately by pet owner.
- No pets are allowed in the beach or pool area by state law.
- No Pets are allowed in the cabins.